Sunday 2 June 2013

Colours of the rainbow tag

If you haven't heard of the colours of the rainbow tag already it is basically going through the colours of the rainbow and choosing something you have and love that colour. I know it is a youtube thing but I don't have a youtube channel so this was the only thing I could do it on and I haven't been tagged by anyone to do it as I am a bit of a loner in the blogging world but it looked really fun to do so I'm doing it anyway!

Red

Barry M - Blood Orange - £3.99
So as you know the first colour is red and I have chosen my Barry M Gelly hi-shine nail varnish is the shade blood orange. Even though its called orange I think it looks more like a red but sorry if I'm wrong. This nail varnish is nice for anytime of year and it lasts for ages.

Orange

The Body shop - Born lippy - Satsuma Shimmer - £2
For orange I have chosen my body shop lip balm. I got this for as a present but I love it so much. Like all body shop products this smells amazing and it has tiny little shimmers in it so it looks great on.

Yellow

Clean and clear - Morning energy - £2-3

So this is actually my sisters but I use it sometimes and I cant get other how great this is. First of all it smells of papaya and fruit like that, second it wakes me up so much in the morning (maybe why its called morning energy) and third it leaves my skin feeling super smooth. I was unsure of the price but it is not expensive and we got it in Tesco.

Green

Vaseline - Aloe vera - £1.99
I wasn't sure what to do for green but then I remembered my good old Vaseline. This is a life saver for dry and cracked lips! I'm sure most of you have tried it but if you haven't I think you should go down to boots or superdrug straight away and buy some.

Blue


Lush - Rub rub rub shower scrub - Full size pot £7.95
 
This isn't a full size pot and I wish I did have the full size pot because like all of these products I love it. It smells really fresh and leaves my skin feeling so good.
 
Indigo
Miss Sporty - I'm unsure of the colour - £1.99

I know your all thinking that isn't indigo but it looks more indigoish (making up words now) in real life and its the closest thing I have to indigo as I had no idea what to do for this. I love wearing this colour in summer (and winter) but I actually have no idea what this colour is called as it doesn't say anywhere on the bottle so Im really sorry.

Violet

Yves Rocher France - So Elixir purple - full size bottle £44
I Got this perfume in my glossy box and I've mentioned it before when I did my glossy box review. It smells super nice and I think the bottle is really cute.

Pink

Collection - Cream puff - Cotton Candy - £2.99
I have never considered pink as being in the rainbow but it has been in all the colours of the rainbow videos I have seen so I decided to do it as I have so many pink things! As I said I could have chosen a million things to do for this but I choose my cream puff. Its basically and liquid lipstick. The colour is beautiful and its smells really nice and sweet. The bad thing about it is that it is really drying but apart from that I love it.

So that's it! I think you've discovered that I like products that smell nice. If you do a rainbow tag please tell me by commenting or telling me on Instagram. Hope you enjoyed.
 
Caitlin
xxx
Instagram - Iamcaitx
 
Song of the day - Underdog - Imagine Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment