Saturday 15 June 2013

Nail art Tutorial - Dip Dye Triangle

Hello everybody, its been a while since I've last done a blog post as I've been busy with a lot of homework (a lot more than I usually get)

So today I thought that I would do another nail art tutorial today as I love doing them as there really fun to do. I'm not sure if this has a proper name or if its just a dip dye triangle which makes no sense un till you have seen the picture!


1. Paint your nails any colour you like, I've used Barry M in shade mint green
2. Using a ripped sponge (Make sure its ripped because it doesn't work as well when its just cut with scissors) paint it a different colour and dab it on in the middle of the nail then if you want to using another ripped sponge paint it the first colour you used to neaten it up. But don't worry about it being neat.
3. Using a another different colour (I used a MUA nail polish in shade frozen yogurt) paint another ripped sponge and dap it on the top of the nail
4. Finally using a black nail striper paint two lines going diagonally from the top centre and then fill it in.

You can use one ripped sponge instead of three if you want and just use different sides of it. You can get huge packs of makeup sponges for really cheap prices from superdrug or bodycare and places like that.
 
See you soon!
Caitlin
xxx
Instagram - @iamcaitx
 
Song of the day - Let it go - Fossil Collective

2 comments: