Thursday 30 May 2013

My nails today

Hello everybody, as its half term  this week I've had more time to do more blog posts! While I was in Tesco the other day I got a really nice nails inc nail varnish from a magazine called in style. I had never heard of this magazine before but I saw the nail varnish and me being me bought it. Luckily it was a very good magazine and it reminded me of Vogue of Elle. The magazine was about £3.50 which I think is quite good as it came with a really good nail varnish. They had three colours to choose from but I went with the peachy colour because I don't have a nail varnish like this. I only painted them last night but it hasn't chipped at all and I only needed one coat of it on my nails.


 
I really recommend getting this as the magazine is really good and so is the nail varnish!
 
Caitlin
xxx
I've changed my instagram name to @iamcaitx
 
Song of the day - Cough Syrup - Young the Giant
 


No comments:

Post a Comment