Wednesday 29 May 2013

May Beauty favourites

Hello everybody, seeing as it is the end of May its time to do my favourites! This is the first time I've done a favourites post so some of these a have been my favourites for a while now. I love reading people's monthly favourites so I hope you enjoy reading mine!



Benefit - They're real mascara - £19.50
 
So the first thing on my favourites list is the "They're real" Benefits mascara. I got this for my birthday a few months ago and I have worn this nearly everyday since! It isn't clumpy and is really easy to use. The wand is quite small but makes your eye lashes really long. I think the wand is made of plastic which is good because I prefer that to the natural wands (not to sure what there called) as I always find that they go clumpy. This is also the number 1 selling mascara in UK (or was) and I can really see why. It is quite expensive and I wouldn't have got this if it wasn't my birthday. I know they sell mini bottles in boots for about £9 and at the moment they have the mini bottle in Elle magazine.
 
Rimmel - BB cream - £4.99 - Shade light
I've really been loving the Rimmel BB cream this month. The texture of it is very nice and goes on really easily. It also has a matte finish and a SPF of 25 which is very good as well. It has good coverage and  I wear it on school days when I don't have as much time and on lazy days when I'm not doing much. Me being me when I bought this forgot to look at what shade it was but luckily I got the right one! I really recommend this as its really good and not to expensive either.
 
Real techniques - Buffing brush - Core collection kit - $18 (I think its about £21)
 
Words cant describe how much I love this brush but I'll have a go. I use it for powder and its amazing for that, but I've also used it for foundation a couple of times as well and its really good for that. It is so soft and really nice to use. It comes in the core collection set and is quite expensive but I got the set on Amazon for about £14. However I noticed it has gone up in price since then but its still cheaper that getting it from boots or superdrug. 
 
Sinful colours - Island coral and pistache - £1.99 
I got these a couple weeks ago in boots as I'd heard really good things about them on instagram. I think there new to UK but I'm so glad they do sell them in UK. They are so good and last for ages without chipping. There really nice and summery and I will definitely be purchasing more as they are so cheap as well! However They only bad thing is that the pistache is quite strong so it dyed my nails a bit, so wear a base coat underneath them.
 
MUA - Undressed eye palette - £4 (I think) 
As you can tell from the picture it is quite messy which means I have been using this a lot. The colours in it are gorgeous and great for just everyday. The quality of them is really good. If you don't like neutrals that much they also had very bright palettes. From seeing you tube videos the colours are very similar to the urban decay naked palette.
 
Soap&Glory - Hand Food - £2.50

 
The last thing on my favourites list is the soap&glory hand food. I love this so much. It smells great and isn't sticky after like a lot of hand creams. I only have the small bottle but when it runs out I will definitely be buying the full size bottle.

So that's everything! Hope you've enjoyed and had a lovely May!

Caitlin
xxx
Instagram - Vintage__Caitlin

Song of the day - Home - Gabrielle Aplin



1 comment:

  1. hey you should get bloglovin :) is great for following blogs and getting others to follow you

    could you check out my blog? i love yours!
    xxx
    http://beautyiwant.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete