Wednesday 10 April 2013

Shopping again?!

Hello everybody, over the weekend me, my mum and my sister went up to Scotland to see may family and while we were up there I did a little bit of shopping.

Buchanan street in Glasgow is the place to go if you want to go shopping as it has all the shops (yeah I mean all of them) But anyway here is what I bought...

 
 
So the first place we went to in Glasgow was Topshop. I cant say its the best Topshop ever as its quite small and doesnt have to much stuff in it, but my mum found these nail art fruit decorations and I cant wait to try them! I think they will be great for summer and they were a bargin as well at £2.50 when I saw them in Urban Outfitters for £4. They alsolook really easy to use as you just stick them onto your nails with clear nail varnish.
 
 
 
We went to paperchase after topshop and this was the best paperchase I have ever been in. It was huge! They had so much stock, it was just amazing if you love paperchase like me. I only bought a notebook for £3. I bought it because I want to start a fashion/beauty scrapbook and this one was quite simple so I thought it would be great for decorating.
 
 
 
 
I understand that this picture is quite hard to see as its a white top on a white door so I am very sorry about that. But anyway I saw this top in Urban Outfitters and knew straight away that I had to have it. I think it is perfect for going on holiday as its not tight fitting and will go with a lot of clothes I have.
 
Thats everything I bought in Glasgow, but thats not everything. I also picked up some things in the town where my family live.
 
 
 
 
 
I popped into boots as the one where I live is so small and doesnt have much stuff. I picked up the hand food from soap and glory as ive had my eye on it for a while and I'm glad I bought it as it leaves my hands smelling great and feeling lovely.
 I also picked up two models own nail varnishes. I thought they were really pretty spring colours. The two I bought were scented and the lid smells great but I didnt think the nail varnish smelled as great. But ive only tried the apple pie one and it does smell a bit. But I wouldnt reccomend buying it if you were only buying it because it says its scented.
 
 
 


 
 
 

I'm not going to bore you with me going on about all this stuff from suoerdrug. But I love all of it except the I love strawberries and milkshakes lip balm just because it doesnt come out of the pot easily, however its smells amazing.
 
Thats all for today, I hope you enjoyed it!  
 
Song of the day - Chocolate - 1975
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Would you recommend the model's own nail varnishes? I don't mean for the scented bit, just the actual nail varnish? I'm thinking about getting some, but I'm a little bit reluctant as I don't want to waste money. Please check out my blog as well, www.iona-brunker.blogspot.com :-) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would. The colours are lovely and look great its also 3 for 2 in boots so thats a good deal xxx

      Delete