Monday 29 April 2013

Glossy box review

Last week I got my first glossy box so now that i've tested everything in it I thought I would do a quick review...


 Ok so just look at the box, its just too pretty.
 
 
 
 
I got a Sleek blush in my glossy box and its such a pretty colour, however its a little bit bright for me and i dont think I will be wearing it to often but if you like really bright blushes I reccomend this one.
Blush-Sleek-Flamingo-£4.49
 
 
 
I love this essie nail varnish, its just so pretty and looks really nice on. However because its so pale I had to wear about 4 coats of it to be visable. But I still loved it.
Nail varnish-Essie-£7.99
 
 
The next thing  I got was this repair lip balm and its really nice and hydrating.
Lip balm- A-Derma - £7.95
 

 
I love this body butter. The texture of it is really nice and the smell is really strong but heavenly
Body Butter-Nip and Fab- £9.95
 
 
I cant describe what this smells like but its lovely and the bottles really pretty as well.
Perfume-So Elixir Purple- £44
 
So thats everything and I love so I will definetly be getting May's Glossy box!
A Glossy box is £10 (not including p&p which is about £2) so its really good for its money.
 
Caitlin
xxx
Instagram - Vintage__Caitlin
Song of the day - On top of the world - Imagine Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment