Friday 10 May 2013

My top 5 spring nail varnishes

Hello everybody, seeing as the weather was miserbale today and did not seem like spring at all I thought I would do a quick post on my top 5 nail spring colours just to make it seem a bit more like spring.

 
From left to right-
Essie - Lapiz of luxury
Fearne Cotton - Lemon drizzle
Fearne Cotton - Coral island
Models own - Beach party
No.17 - Catwalk couture
 
Unfortunatly I got the Fearne Cotton nail varnishes in a set for Christmas and I only think you can buy them at Christmas but you should be able to get similar colours from other brands.
 
 
Just thought I would also mention this rimmel matte finish nail varnish as well. I would really reccomend getting it as I personally think it looks really  good on any nail varnish.
 
 
Hope you liked it!
 
Song of the day - High school never ends - Bowling for soup
 
Caitlin
xxx
Instagram - Vintage__Caitlin

 

2 comments:

  1. I really want a matte top coat! Where did you get yours from and how much was it? I can't find one anywhere :( love this post by the way!
    Amber xx

    http://justagirlnamedamber.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry its taken so long to reply, I've only just seen your comment! and its from boots and it was around about £4 xx

      Delete