Monday 1 April 2013

My Haul (from Saturday)

I know its a bit late but on Saturday me, my mum and sister went into Birmingham for a little shopping trip. I would have done it earlier but when we got back on Saturday it was getting dark so the lighting would have been bad and it was Easter yesterday, so as you can see I just didnt have anytime! But anyway enough of me going on.





Sorry the first pictures small, the computer was going weird. Anyway apart from that I am in love with this dress. It is from Urban Outfitters from the brand Mink Pink. It was quite expensive and probably wouldnt have bought it if my mum hadnt offered to pay for half of it and I had an Urban outfitters giftcard.
I think the pattern on it is beautfiul and I love the colours used in it. The materials is very light and floaty which is perfect for summer (I've decided im taking it on holiday with me) Its also loose fitting but not baggy which is also a great bonus for when your on holiday because then it wont get sticky or too hot.

 
The second thing I got was a pair of  skinny leigh jeans from Topshop. I have to admit i'm not a big fan of denim jeans, i just find them really stiff and not very comphy but I've had a pair of leigh jeans before and I love them so much. There more like leggings than jeans, but luckily look just like normal denim jeans. However I dont think they are the best quality of jeans and do not last as long as normal jeans do. I had my other pair for about three months and the elastic down the side is coming out already, so thats why I got a new pair. I was going to try and see if I could maybe get some different jeans like the joni ones from Topshop as I've heard there really good but I couldn't resist buying the leigh jeans again. I just love them too much! The pair I had before were dark blue but seeing as it was spring I thought i would get a lighter pair.
 
 
 
The next place I went to was Lush because I was running out of bath bombs at home and there was so many to choose from in the shop and it was so hard to choose some because they all smelt AMAZING! But I managed to choose the Dragons egg bath bomb (left) and Think pink bath bomb (right). I thought the dragons egg just looked really nice. You cant tell in the photo but it has lots of little coloured dots on it. It also had quite an unusual smell to it and I couldnt tell if I liked it or didn't like it, but im really excited to use it.
I coud talk ages about the Think Pink bath bomb but I'll try not to talk to much about it. I have already used this bath bomb twice before and just love everything about it. It is really pretty and smells great. It also has little pink hearts inside it so when you use it they come out which makes the bath really pretty. However if you dont like the colour pink I wouldnt recomend getting this bath bomb as it makes the whole bath pink!
 
 
 
The last thing I bought was the Soap&Glory scrub of your life from Boots, and I have to admit I think it is the scrub of my life. I've used it the past couple of days and it is just realy good. I love the smell of it and it feels really nice when your using it.
 
So thats everything I bought, hope you enjoyed it and I also hope you had a nice Easter (even though it was yesterday)
 
Song of the day - Junk of the Heart (Happy) - The Kooks
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment