Wednesday 24 July 2013

Packing - makeup, skincare, bodycare and hair


Hello everybody, first thing I would like to say is sorry I have not blogged in so long! I haven't even got an excuse this time as I haven't even been that busy, but now its the summer holidays I'm going to try and blog a little bit more...
 I'm going on holiday in a couple of days which is super exciting so I thought I would show you some of the things I will be taking with me. I'm not going to go into detail about the products but if you would like me to do a blog post on some of the things just comment below.

Makeup

I would just like to say that I don't really wear makeup on holiday as I just cant be bothered but I'm just bringing these in case.
Face products
  • Nivea - tinted moisturising day cream - natural
  • Benefit - hello flawless oxygen wow - "cheers to me" champagne
  • Rimmel London - Stay Matte powder - pink blosson
  • Benefit - boi-ing concealer - I'm unsure of the shade but its one of the lightest ones

Eyes and cheeks
  • Benefit - Mascara - they're real
  • Collection - eye shadow pencil - vintage blush
  • Technic - high lighter - high lights
Lips
Ok I have quite a lot of lip products... whoops



  • Lush - lip scrub - Bubblegum
  • Models own - lip balm - Bubblegum
  • Miss sporty - lip balm - 03
  • Revlon - lip butter - strawberry shortcake
  • Rimmel London - Kate moss matte lip stick - 110
  • MUA - power pout tint and balm - broken hearted
  • Vaseline - rosy lips
  • Body shop - born lippy lip balm - Satsuma and strawberry
  • Body shop -lip butter - mango
  • Nivea - lip butter - raspberry
  • A-Derma - intense repair lip balm
Tools




  • Models own - blending sponge
  • Real techniques - contour brush
  • Real techniques - buffing brush
Hair


  • Trevor Sorbie - beautiful curls - beach hair
  • Caudalie - divine oil
  • Batiste - dry shampoo - floral and flirty blush 
Skin care and body

  • Ted Baker - body spray
  • Soap&Glory - body spray - Mist you madly
  • Soap&Glory - Body moisturising mist - Girligo
  • Soap&Glory - Hand food
  • Simple - Moisturiser
  • Simple - facial wash
  • Simple - facial toner
  • Body shop - Body butter - Passion fruit
So that looks like quite a lot of stuff and I will probably not take this much but this is just a rough idea.
Hope you enjoyed
See you soon!
Caitlin
xxx
Instagram - @Iamcaitx
Song of the day - Put your records on - Corinne Bailey Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment